– us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by SpeakEasy or any third party; or
– any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
2. Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features or register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at SpeakEasy Political, 160 Pine Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94111 or email Speakeasypolitical.com
4. Information You Provide to Us
The information that you provide to us through our Site may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, placing an order for Campaign Products or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
– Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
– Payment information that you provide, such as credit card number and billing address, when placing an order for Campaign Products or other services.
– Your search queries on the Site.
5. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
– if you are logged in as a registered user on our Site, information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifying information you provided to us (“personal information”); and/or
– information about your domain name, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
We collect this information either directly from you when you provide it to us, or automatically as you navigate through the Site.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
– Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our Site.
6. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
– Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit SpeakEasy, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
7. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
-To present our Site and its contents to you.
-To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
-To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
-To provide you with notices about your account.
-To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
-To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
– To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of SpeakEasy’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by SpeakEasy about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Site, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
– To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SpeakEasy, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
– Promotional Offers from SpeakEasy. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by SpeakEasy to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by [checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form)] or at any other time by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to [email protected] If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
10. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
11. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or write us at: SpeakEasy Political, 160 Pine Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94111.
12. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
14. Contact Information
SpeakEasy Political, 160 Pine Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94111 or [email protected]