Campaign Support Associate
SpeakEasy Political is seeking a Campaign Support Associate to join our Client Services team. We are looking for a self-starter and quick learner who is passionate about supporting political candidates and organizations and wants to work on a collaborative, results driven, tech-oriented team. The Campaign Support Associate will be client-facing, and will be responsible for coordinating communications with campaigns, candidates & political stakeholders. The Campaign Support Associate will serve as an integral role into our existing team and overall company operations.
This will be an excellent opportunity for an entry-level professional or recent graduate hoping to work in Democratic or progressive politics, civic/political technology, digital advertising, or a startup environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Executing strategic outreach to prospective and existing clients over the phone and through email.
- Overseeing communications with and support for candidates, campaigns, and organizations.
- Directing all correspondence to ensure all client needs are met.
- Building proposals, presentations, and pitch decks for candidates and political strategists across the Country. The Campaign Support Associate will work closely with graphic designers to create compelling marketing materials.
- Tracking all team goals and timelines to ensure all projects are completed on time and exceed client expectations.
- Assist with management of existing clients, prospective clients, correspondence, proposals, and presentations.
- Entry level professional or recent college graduate with a strong academic record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced workplace and balance multiple priorities
- Can operate with professionalism in a client-facing role
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Loves collaborative work and excited to work closely with our fast-growing team
- Excited to elect Democrats and progressives up and down the ballot
- Familiarity with CRM administration, including Hubspot and Paramount email platform a plus
- Excited about building technology that helps to level the political playing field
Position begins: September 2021
Location: Remote start with an expected in-office presence in January 2022, COVID dependent.
Compensation: Based on experience.
Benefits: SpeakEasy offers generous health care and retirement benefits, as well as, commuter & wellness benefits. Compensation package includes paid family leave, paid vacation, and a continuing education stipend.
Time: Full Time
Apply: Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]