Digital Media Strategist
SpeakEasy Political is a cutting-edge campaign media platform that is leveraging technology to level the political playing field for Democratic candidates and causes. We’re growing the team and seeking a Digital Media Strategist to join us in our downtown San Francisco office! The Digital Media Strategist will develop and optimize ad campaigns across a variety of platforms and formats for political, labor and corporate clients – ensuring that political media reaches target audiences through premium channels at the lowest prices In this role, you should be a critical thinker, detail-oriented and highly data-driven.
What You’ll Bring
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a strong attention to detail.
- Experience in digital ad server technology (e.g. Doubleclick) and Demand Side Platforms (e.g. AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Dataxu).
- Ability to think strategically and previous experience with building multi-channel media campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Proven team player who is willing to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Passion for digital media and eagerness to research and present on emerging trends.
- Work closely with the Media Director to build, launch and lead day-to-day management of a variety of digital and social media campaigns.
- Independently execute all steps of the ad operations process, including troubleshooting delivery or tag issues with ad tech partners.
- Use self-managed platforms to build & monitor programmatic digital buys.
- Manage budget allocations and bid strategies to deliver most efficient results.
- Resolve tracking and reporting discrepancies with Google Analytics and/or partners and internal development team.
- Monitor reporting and optimize in-market buys on a daily basis.
- Produce data-driven reporting for both client and internal stakeholders.
- Dependent upon experience. Competitive benefits.
- Resumés should be submitted to [email protected].
SpeakEasy Political is an equal opportunity employer and recruits, hires and promotes employees and prospective employees on the basis of individual merit and without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
We’re always on the lookout for great talent. If you think you’d be a good fit for the SpeakEasy team, but don’t see a job that fits your experience, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].