SpeakEasy Political is seeking a contract Digital Coordinator to help execute and optimize ad campaigns across a variety of platforms and formats for political, labor, and corporate clients during the November 2020 Political cycle.
The Digital Coordinator works closely with the client services team and Director of Digital Media to ensure that ads reach target audiences through premium channels. In this role, you should be a critical thinker, enthusiastic problem-solver, and highly data-driven, with a strong interest in building a career in politics and strategic digital media.
What You’ll Bring
- Ability to meet Facebook ID Verification requirements.
- 2-3 years of experience in digital media (internship experience is applicable).
- Strong Excel or Google Sheets skills and understanding of media math formulas.
- Willingness to learn digital ad server technology (e.g. Doubleclick) and Demand Side Platforms (e.g. DataXu, The Trade Desk).
- Willingness to learn self-service ad platforms (e.g. The Trade Desk, DataXu Facebook, Google Ads, Reddit, and Snapchat )
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Passion for digital media and eagerness to research emerging trends.
- Use self-service ad platforms to build and monitor programmatic digital buys in display and video.
- Monitor reporting and optimize in-market buys on a daily basis depending on client and campaign goals.
- Use Google Data Studio to build realtime ad data performance visualizations for internal and external reporting.
- Use a quality assurance checklist to ensure ads are built to specification
- Produce data-driven reporting for both client and internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to RFPs and media mix planning
- Stay on top of emerging ad technologies and best practices
- Work closely with the Digital Director to build, launch and lead day-to-day management of a variety of digital and social media campaigns.
- Independently execute all steps of the ad operations process, including troubleshooting delivery or tag issues with ad tech partners.
Duration of Work:
Dependent upon experience.
Resumés should be submitted to [email protected].