firm founded to provide Democratic campaigns around
the country with access to effective, sophisticated media
We’re always on the lookout for great talent. If you think you’d be a good fit for the
SpeakEasy team and don’t see a role that matches your skills below, please send your
resume to [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you!
We’d love to hear from you!
There are currently no open positions, please check back for future opportunities.
SpeakEasy Political is a political tech startup centered around our ‘direct to campaign’ ad platform that empowers Democratic candidates, consultants, and causes to create, target, and launch their own digital media and direct mail.
We are seeking a Product Designer to join our team. We expect this role to be about 10-20 hours per week. The Product Designer will be designing new features for our newest platform, The Media Studio, and will be updating overall UX for our 3 existing platforms.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team.
- Brainstorm and solve UX problems.
- Create and edit high fidelity markups in Figma.
- Communicate design concepts and recommendations to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Self-manage time and work to meet all deadlines and respond to requests in a timely manner.
- Significant experience as a product designer with an extensive portfolio.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced workplace and balance multiple priorities.
- Can operate with professionalism and collaborate with the team.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Excited to elect Democrats and progressives up and down the ballot.
- Strong familiarity with Figma and other design tools.
Position begins: September 2022