This week, SpeakEasy hosted a 2022 State of Media Briefing! In case you missed it, you can watch the recording below: Whether you’re in campaign mode or exploring a potential run for office, we’re here to help. In this webinar, we review the latest trends in political digital ads and
Political Jargon Roundup
As campaigns around the country ramp up for November 2022, now is the perfect time to brush up on your political jargon — and Team SpeakEasy has got your back! Here’s a quick roundup of resources that will bring you up to speed on the lexicon of political advertising.
From digital ad strategies and performance to mail terminology that’s typically reserved for the post office, we’ve got everything you need to brush up on your knowledge:
- Digital Jargon, Explained: Your Digital Ad Strategy
- Digital Jargon, Explained: Components of Your Digital Ad
- Digital Jargon, Explained: Voter Targeting for your Political Campaign
- Digital Jargon, Explained: Interpreting Ad Performance
- Digital Jargon, Explained: Types of Digital Ads
- Direct Mail Jargon, Explained: A Glossary of Mail Terminology
If you still find any of this jargon to be slightly intimidating or confusing, do not hesitate to shoot us a message to [email protected]. We’re always here to help!
Share this post
With the launch of our new product, The Brand Studio, SpeakEasy has expanded our toolkit to help candidates and causes across the country create beautiful, professional campaign logos and brands. This product gives you a campaign logo, brand guide, fonts, and graphics optimally sized to share on social platforms and